THE HOMEWARD BOUND PROGRAM, FOR CHILDREN, INC. (HBP) This is a not for profit organization to find suitable housing for clients with special needs.
Homeowners who need a restart will be helped by programs that will give them a chance to a more suitable home. Some will need a restart that will allow them to eliminate their present mortgage and start again with another home. HBP will:
(1) refrain from discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age or handicap in the sale or rental of property;
(2) instruct its staff in the policies of nondiscrimination and all applicable local, State, and Federal fair housing laws;
(3) prominently display the Fair Housing Poster in all offices in which sale and rental activity takes place;
(4) use the HUD approved Equal Housing Opportunity logo, slogan, or statement in all advertising in conformance with the Advertising Guidelines for Fair Housing;
(5) utilize any available minority media (in addition to other media that is used) when advertising HUD owned properties; and
(6) Maintain a nondiscriminatory hiring policy in affirmatively recruiting from both minority and majority groups for staff.
Our mission is to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all. We will work to strengthen the housing market to bolster the economy and protect consumers; meet the need for quality affordable rental homes: utilize housing as a platform for improving quality of life; build inclusive and sustainable communities free from discrimination; and transform the way we do business.